- Check-in must be done between 4pm and midnight. Any check-in outside these hours must be agreed in advance, through direct contact.
- Check-in that is not done until midnight, will be treated as a no-show, granting us the right to charge the reservation as such.
- For legal and security reasons, the data of all occupants of each space will be recorded, and they must be accompanied by an identification document with a photo at the time of check-in. Under no circumstances should the maximum number of expected occupants be exceeded.
- Check-out must be done by 12 noon on the day of departure. Upon departure, guests must leave the space as they found it, the waste deposited in the entrance ecopoint and the windows half open for ventilation.
- Reservations made directly on our website will only be accepted as confirmed after payment using the methods available for that purpose. After payment confirmation you will receive an email with the confirmation of the reservation.
- We are only responsible for payments related to the services we provide directly, and reservations on other platforms or partners (indirect reservations) are subject to their regulations.
- All payments for accommodation and other services can be made by bank transfer, credit card or Paypal debit card or by bank transfer.
- For payments by bank transfer, the customer will receive an email with IBAN for transfer and indication of email to which he must send proof to confirm the respective reservation.
- The invoice request with taxpayer number must be made at the time of payment, sending an email with the request to the company, indicating the respective number, name / designation and address.
- Reservation can be canceled up to 48 hours in advance, without penalty.
- No cancellations will be accepted after check-in.
- In the event of premature departure, the customer will not be entitled to any refund.
- Changes to original reservations are subject to availability, but will not incur any administrative / management fees.
- If the need arises to cancel the reservation due to the accommodation's responsibility, as long as the cause of the cancellation does not come from the respective guest, the guest will have a full refund of the payments made until then. From that moment, there will be no further liability to the guest arising from such cancellation.
- Pets may be allowed on site, by prior decision to be communicated by HbJ and subject to verification of certain requirements such as: number, size, behavior/training, existence of animals belonging to other guests.
a) NOISE / IMPROPER BEHAVIOR:
1.For the sake of respect and understanding with the other Clients, as well as with the inhabitants of the area where the accommodation is located, special attention is requested to minimize activities that may cause noise that may disturb the people concerned, among others. 22h and 8h.
2.If the behavior of the Client or any of the members of his group during the stay is considered improper and liable to cause danger or disturbance to other clients or to the properties, HbJ reserves the right to immediately cancel the reservation. In such situations, there will be no compensation or refund.
3.HbJ also reserves the right to cancel future bookings by the same customer.
b) ACCESS TO ACCOMMODATION BY HBJ:
HbJ, or another member designated by it, will have the right to enter the accommodation, during the Client's stay, in order to carry out cleaning work (if necessary or at the request of the Client), repairs or other necessary work. The Client will always be informed of the date and time of entry of any external element.
c) HBJ'S RESPONSIBILITY:
1. HbJ will be responsible for ensuring the proper conditions of hygiene, cleanliness and security of the accommodation.
2. HbJ will not be responsible for personal property that may disappear within its facilities.
3. HbJ assumes no responsibility for loss of data provided by the Client in the event of electronic transmission of payment data, being only responsible if there is a fault.
4. HbJ will not be responsible to the Client in the event of a delay in making the room available if there is a reason of force majeure. Force majeure will be considered to be those which make it impossible or more difficult to make the room available, such as strikes, blockades, natural disasters, accidents in the room itself or in the accommodation.
d) DUTY OF NOTIFICATION:
In the event of theft, property damage, fire, flood or other damage to the accommodation room, the Client must immediately inform the HbJ team and do everything to help resolve the situation in question..
e) END OF STAY:
HbJ has the right to end the stay if the Client fails to pay the amount due, as well as if the Client shows any behavior that affects good coexistence, peace or hygiene.
f) GENERAL PROVISIONS
The Terms and Conditions regulate the Client's stay at HbJ accommodation. The nullity of one or more of the previous provisions does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The invalid provision will be replaced by the valid provision, the closest to the commercial and legal intentions of the parties, or if this is not possible under Portuguese law in force.
To settle disputes, the District of Porto Este is determined.